What's been happening?

Here you go all that's been happening and why I am so absent on my twitter, blog in case you cared and wanted to know.
It all started from my dad giving me shit about making me use Internet so late at night and I can't say I at ALL regret it now, it was so worth it! BUT, then home construction began. That is, first we wanted to take some HUGE closet or something out of dad's room and that took awhile. From that the walls, then an idea for the bathroom, then re-painting, then the floors and finally, my room.
In the mean time, I have been talking to my Hui a lot and to my Mikii! :3 If you don't know who I mean, where have you been?! XD
I feel awful for the way I treated Mikii though... I treated him like a door mat the past month and a half and I have no excuse whatsoever. Saying I was just happy and didn't pay attention would be the grossest thing I could say, plus I'd lie. I was just a selfish bitch and didn't see anyone but myself until I felt the same way he has felt while I was leaving him aside.
I didn't want to do that.

Yesterday, I felt really bad and I was laying on mom's bed with my tablet in front of me and I I asked Mikii if he was lonely... We got into talking and I started to cry because everything I have feeling, I knew he felt and it made me feel horrible. I apologized a few times and he said it's okay and that he understands. I promised myself I wouldn't do it again and I have my eye on myself from yesterday. (: I know that bringing it up again and again won't help so... what do I do? I'm me, not a selfish bitch, 'cause that's not what I am. :3
Speaking of people I care about, I miss Hui!.. That's Houston! The cuttest boy I've seen in awhile!
He's on Do Not Disturb, so maybe that's why he isn't answering at the moment and I'm guessing Mike's at work still. <3

Anyway! My room. I'm getting a new one. I had this very very small, not cirlcle... not round... box... square! That's the word. It was really small and since they moved the closet from dad's room, they've decided to turn it into MY room.

BUT, none of this is good news to me. You know why?

Internet. 


What the hell do I need a new, well furnished, new bed, nice wall room if I can't enjoy it with the things that are important to me? I'd rather have a shitty room and Internet so I can feel happy in that shitty room. A big room with me being more lonely than ever is worse than having a REALLY shitty room for me. :/
I'm absolutely terrified. I have no Internet still. Dad left me at home with barely any food, no computer even. He took the laptop and has Internet at work, who cares for me, right.
So yeah, I'm terrified. Internet is like...ugh. I think I talked about this in some other blogpost but I really mean it. I'm terrified and there will be, HUGE problems if he cuts Internet all together. No TV, no Internet? Do you WANT me to go insane AGAIN? I don't, thank you. :P

So yeah...Hui still isn't answering... and I'm running out of time! Don't say I didn't try! D: 15 more minutes. :( That will FLY. And most of the time I have been writing this blogpost.
I hope you're satisfied. Not much.
Highschool is pretty bad.
I'm like an old grandma in there... By thought and act. I act more mature, (I'm not saying I AM too mature or better than others, or act like it. I'm more mature compared TO THEM), I think more mature. It just doesn't fit and it's almost more girls.
I knew it would be this way but another reason I NEED Internet. Might sound stupid to people who aren't so attached to it and have a 'LIFE', but "real life" can sometimes be hell compared to "virtual". <3
10 minutes. "She will be loved" is going in the background.

YES! I know I wanted something else! I took a couple of pictures with my tablet! I don't like either of'em but... people like'em! :3

Serious look x3 



I hate the smile, but people (mike) thinks it's lovely so... :3 







Here you go! Enjoy your week! ;3 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded