Let's clarify a few stuff.

I want to answer a few questions I usually get asked or things that somehow people don't get about me.

I will not leave another friend just because you and someone else don't like them even if i hang out with you. 

Get that. I will not leave Susan, just because Annabel and Chelsey don't like her. I have no intention of walking away from Susan if you see me talking to her and it isn't crossing my mind to tell her, You know, Annabel and Chelsey don't like you so i can't talk to you.
Just, no? I am the idiot there if i do that. I am the puppet, I am the weak idiot in Susan's eyes. Why would I do that myself, especially if I have an okay relationship with Susan? Why? I don't see a good reason.
I have plenty of time to organize for all of you.

I used the names as an example.

I will not be gentle and try not to hurt someone if they already fucked up.

A have a problem with a girl in school because of this and a few days ago, us 3 we were all in one chatt. Neither of them can tell to each other's face. I told Kristina what i thought when we were alone, sitting, face-to-face.
One thing is for sure. If I caught you lying more than once, if I caught you trying to seperate any of my friends and me, if I caught you doing all kinds of bullshit, why do you think i'll spare your feelings?
Why would I be gentle even if it's the end of the year? You had all the time in the world to change your attitude, I bent over more than enough times. When enough is enough, I will ask you, What the fuck are you doing. I will tell you, you lied. I will explain, shove in your face all of the lies and bullshit's. The moment you can't have a valid argument back, we're done.

Do not think that just because i spared your feelings once, that you can do it over again. I remember, I put together your puzzles. You're fucked when III start talking first.

I am more dangerous in real-life than on the Internet.

I am. I will not kill you or threaten you with a knife, but I will scare you if you give me a reason. My former class-mates had many experience's with me where they started walking backwards because they were scared of me, walking towards them very angry, yelling, screaming, hitting.
Danilo once told me I hit harder than his father sometimes.
I am not a true bully, truly I am not. But my friends, are out of reach.
I find Internet threats, I'll find you and kill you very low. People who take pride in being dangerous over the Internet and having their ways of hurting others, which I have heard, only gave me one sight of themselves.
That they're sneaky, lying, black-mailing, people-pretending, sites-hacking bastards.

That's the most lowest, disgusting, odious, vile, sick and loathsome thing someone can do. Just saying. 

I learn from my mistakes. 


People have to understand that if I acted once this way, and it turned out bad, i needed to do it in another way. Why do you think I became cocky or that I am showing off, acting like a smart-ass and what not?
No. I just learned what I have to do. It might take a few more times but I'll learn. I'll know exactly what to say, when to say it and to whom.
And because I learn, I am not ashamed to say, Yes i did all of this and this then, but because of that, I am telling you this and this Now. And because most don't think and I puzzle things together, again, you're fucked.
I am not stupid, at all. Every single thing is analyzed in my head the moment it's said.
Don't think I waste valuable time on it or that I am some form of stalker for it, it takes a few seconds.
Especially if you know the person and have puzzled a few more things in the back of your head. ;)

I can be everything.


I can be nice, I can be sweet, kind, helpful, giving, loving, generous, cool, calm, patient,polite, nurturing. I can be, mean, rough, insensitive, forward, bitchy,selfish, hateful, grumpy, bitter, rude, impolite, a jerk, ass,asshole, jerk, scum-bagg.
It all depends on how you show me I Should treat you and what you've done.
Everyone gets their cut.

I always say, don't judge me to fast, in any way.
Don't think I am super sweet,cute, nice at first, nor that I am a bitch,mean and rude. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded