"You're an old man at 15.".

I was walking around with my friends today after school and we came to a pretty serious conversation. I won't tell what it is, it's kinda personal for my friends but my friend told me during,
"You're an old man at 15!!". I asked why she thinks so... and she told me i take things too seriously and think sometimes like an adult.
"It's annoying sometimes!".

I just feel strange when people say that... even my mom told me i am wise and reasonable. But she likes it.
I can say that i've seen huge differences between me and some of my friends, my best friend says that too, we're completely different people, but... why is it so bad?
I am just an ordinary girl.
Just today i asked my mom like, what does she think, what style of person i am...
She told me i am a completely normal teenager, and everything comes in.
Depression, anger, being hyper, being annoying, being stubborn, being emotional, being shy, being confident at times, not knowing what i feel and so on...

I am not a popular kid, i am not a fancy one, i am not rich, i am not trying to look hot and to be one of the popular ones.
I am not a geek, i am not a nerd but i'm not stupid or clueless.
I can think, i can figure out stuff and if anything... i think too much.
And that's true.
I think too much and look more and more into things that were never a problem, but i make a problem out of it in my head, from interpreting all of it in my head.
That's how i go back to my sad moments and get depressed. On my mistakes i made, things that were said and done.
But what's so different in that... many teenagers do it.
What's the difference between my way of thinking and theirs...i can see some...but i think that's just a question of what kind of parents you have. I got that from my dad.

What's so different?

I'm just an ordinary girl. 
Sometimes i'm lazy, i get bored.
I get scared, i feel ignored.
I feel happy, i get silly,
i choke on my own words.
I make wishes, i have dreams
and i still want to believe...
Anything can happen in this world, for 
an Ordinary girl, like you, like me~ 
  

Comments

  1. you are not an old man ;_;

    you are just far more mature and realistic than a lot of people, and yes....that is a good thing c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then i definitely don't understand why i get so many comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded